• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pat Oxenham

Pat Oxenham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

I have version 3.3 installed. I use a Phillips foot pedal. When I depress the foot pedal to commence playing audio the audio both plays and keeps skipping back at the same time. The audio line on the front of the player is also skipping backwards. If I click into the play button using my mouse, the audio will play perfectly and without trying to rewind or skip backwards. However, I need to use a foot pedal for transcribing. Your help would be very much appreciated as this problem is stopping me from taking on new work at present and therefore it's fairly urgent I get it sorted.

#2 Mark D'Arcy

Mark D'Arcy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2865 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:40 AM

We do not support the Phillips foot control, i suspect this foot control sends the wrong information to player, which is why it would be getting confused

Mark D'Arcy | Senior Systems Engineer | FTR Pty Ltd | Perth, Australia

facebook_32.png youtube_32.png twitter_32.png rss_32.png

#3 Frank Rosales

Frank Rosales

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:51 PM

What is the most reasonably-priced brand of foot control for FTR Gold? Where/how can I order one?

#4 Craig Casey

Craig Casey

FTR Staff

• Staff
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

What is the most reasonably-priced brand of foot control for FTR Gold? Where/how can I order one?

FTR Gold is compatible with the VEC foot control. It can most conveniently be ordered through the FTR store or purchase from an FTR authorized reseller.

http://www.ftrgoldst...=PHP01799HZ10ZE

Craig Casey
Senior Sales Engineer, Phoenix AZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users