• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 James Norwood

James Norwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 06:12 PM

Yesterday, I was working on The Record Player, version 542, and it was working fine.
Today, I tried to start up the program and load some .trm files but nothing occurred.
I finally tried to load the files using "Other" and got this Error Code E0D1A027, unknown error.
I have tried downloading other versions of The Record Player and FTR Player Plus but none have worked for some reason or another.

I removed all FTR files, deleted both the FTR Settings and FTR files, ran the Registry Editor, as previously mentioned in one of the postings, to remove the FTR folder under Software, downloaded the newest version of The Record Player, rebooted my computer, and still I get the same error code.
I am running Windows XP.

Can someone please help me out?

Thanks, Jim
  • essenrets likes this

#2 Ben Kurtzer

Ben Kurtzer

Contributor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 08:20 PM

One of our transcribers is also getting the error - An unknown error has occurred. (E0D1A027) when attempting to load wmv files into FTR 5.4.2. The Player plays these types of files normally. SHe is running XP.

#3 Phyllis Corella

Phyllis Corella

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

I too am getting this error. Does anyone have a solution?

#4 David M. Stewart

David M. Stewart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:41 PM

I tried using the player, yet it would not work. So I try to uninstall it and re-download two times. Now it won't even take me to the screen to download.

Please help!

David Stewart

#5 deanna uphoff

deanna uphoff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:39 PM

We just reinstalled For the Record for the third time today. This system uses Windows 2000, we are getting this error when we attempt to open a wav file:

An error has occurred while loading content.
Please check that the content is supported by TheRecord Player and try again. (E0D1A027)

We have:
1) Adjusted the Registry
2) Deleted .tmps
3) Disabled the anti-virus software.
4) Removed the program and reinstalled it.

Same results.

#6 Mark D'Arcy

Mark D'Arcy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2830 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:52 AM

We just reinstalled For the Record for the third time today. This system uses Windows 2000, we are getting this error when we attempt to open a wav file:

An error has occurred while loading content.
Please check that the content is supported by TheRecord Player and try again. (E0D1A027)

We have:
1) Adjusted the Registry
2) Deleted .tmps
3) Disabled the anti-virus software.
4) Removed the program and reinstalled it.

Same results.

Which version of player are you installing?
Is the wav file a wav file created by FTR?

Mark D'Arcy | Senior Systems Engineer | FTR Pty Ltd | Perth, Australia

facebook_32.png youtube_32.png twitter_32.png rss_32.png

#7 Carol Folk

Carol Folk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:26 AM

I am on Vista Home Premium. I am able to download The REcord Player (Gold) but when I try to load the .wav file I get the same error as postings above - E0D1A27. I'm not sure if this recording was done on FTR. Am I able to load this or not?

#8 Mark D'Arcy

Mark D'Arcy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2830 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 02:05 AM

We cannot guarantee any audio files that were not recorded with FTR will play in our Player. Player will be able to play most formats if the correct codecs are installed however we only officially support content recorded with FTR.

#9 CWATKINS

CWATKINS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

Basically FTR is saying that it does not support it's product.  When you get the error message, they will not fix it.  I have the same error message did the same fixes, none worked. 

#10 Mark D'Arcy

Mark D'Arcy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2830 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:07 AM

No what I am saying is that we do not support other manufacturers audio formats. If you have FTR content you want to play back we are happy to support it, but supporting every audio/video format and all the different codecs in existence is impossible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users